“It’s a great little device and gives me much more confidence that everything is at the right temp. I love looking at the reports and seeing the data, particularly the graphs. I’ve discovered that the temperature spikes (slightly) at about the same time every night, which is not problematic but just interesting and probably a function of how the fridge works. I think it’s fantastic and for the money, a really cost-effective insurance program if you calculate the value of allergen extracts that we are all storing in our fridges, which is mission-critical to our day-to-day operations.”
- SensoScientific Wins Contract with Vizient for its Breakthrough Temperature Monitoring System
- SensoScientific attends AALAS Annual meeting and takes a stance on the accuracy of scientific research.
- Why You Should Know About AABB Annual Meeting 2015
- 5 Ways Vitamin B12 Helps Joint Pain and Arthritis Sufferers
- Can You Trust Your Temperature Monitoring System?