SensoScientific’s monitoring systems can include cellular networking to create a completely wireless solution. Cellular systems allow for managed enterprise monitoring systems in high security environments where network access is off-limits, IT support is limited, or there is no internet connectivity.
SensoTag® temperature indicators are specifically designed for use in the life science, biotech and pharmaceutical industries. They are ideal for monitoring temperature sensitive vaccines, clinical trial materials, blood, and pharmaceuticals. This product is designed to meet or better the WHO PQS performance specification E06/TR07.2
Compact with external temperature sensor, memory capacity of 4000 records. Wireless configuration and data acquisition through its NFC interface (Near Field Communication) by using Android smartphones or tablets. Internal battery life of 400 days (not replaceable).
• Customizable temperature recording system (Check list)
• Record product/location/equipment/process temperatures
• Immediate pass/fail decision
• Document corrective actions for failed readings
• Insightful and Flexible Reporting
• Ergonomic and durable probe
• Cloud based management (Reliable record keeping)
• iOS – Easy and intuitive interface (Minimal training)
The G-3GGX400 is built for your M2M network. The G-3GGX400 is an affordable, highly featured compact router with an embedded modem designed for critical business and enterprise applications that require 24/7 connectivity. With its compact size, sleek metal case, mounting bracket, and external mobile broadband and WiFi antennas, the G-3GGX400 is ideal for use in high availability portable or fixed applications like ATMs, kiosks, surveillance, vehicles, etc.