As a SensoScientific Regional Sales Manager, you will be in charge of pursuing qualified leads, regularly performing demos to prospective clients, and providing post-purchase account support.
We are experiencing tremendous growth within the environmental monitoring industry and are searching for key contributors to help increase our market share.
Full-time sales opportunities are available at our corporate office in Simi Valley, CA. Sales Professionals with prior experience selling within the environmental monitoring industry may work remotely.
- Lead generation and qualified customer acquisition
- Create distinguished rapport with prospects and customers
- Coordinate and perform product demonstrations
- Meet sales quotas
- Work independently and report activities
- High energy and outgoing, positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal and formal presentation skills
- Excellent follow through, attention to detail, and time management skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Advanced problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to explain complex information in a simple and concise manner
- Minimum 1-year experience in B2B sales
- Excellent track record of sales growth and development
- Prior history in the environmental monitoring industry (Preferred)
- Experience with Salesforce (Preferred)
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance requirements (Preferred)
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org