March 12, 2015
SensoScientific Team to Attend the Passport Health Annual Conference
What Is This All About?
The healthcare industry continues to soar as one of the most important industries in the United States. Given the clear need for high-level health care in our lives, it’s no surprise that hospitals, physicians, nursing homes, diagnostic laboratories, pharmacies, medical device manufacturers, and other parts of the health care system consume about 18% of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of the United States, which is larger than any other country in the world. High-tech health care is consistently increasing in demand, but the United States stands apart in its efforts to boldly push the boundaries of this industry.
SensoScientific is once again at the forefront of technology in the healthcare industry, and the team is going to be showcasing some groundbreaking products at the upcoming Passport Health Annual Conference in San Antonio, Texas. Passport Health is an incredibly important company in the vaccination department. Their vision is “to continue to be the leading provider of travel medical services and vaccines,” and their mission is to provide clients with “the most up-to-date travel medicine advice and to use the latest technology to simplify their travel health and vaccination needs.”
What SensoScientific Has to Offer
The Passport Health Annual Conference is the ideal event for SensoScientific to present their groundbreaking work, as they are innovating products in those specific areas at this very moment. Vaccine potency and effectiveness are too often compromised by seemingly difficult to control circumstances. However, the CDC has found that “improper storage is the most common cause for loss of vaccine potency and effectiveness they experience.” Vaccines need to be kept at certain temperature ranges to maintain their efficacy. The SensoScientific team will be present at the Passport Health Annual Conference to deliver the goods and solve this problem.
“Ideally, we look to create breakthrough products that can simplify seemingly complex problems,” said Jorge Marroquin, Regional Sales Manager at SensoScientific.
SensoScientific’s temperature monitoring systems for vaccination/immunization and VFC (Vaccine for Children) program will contain the following features.
- Automated and continuous temperature monitoring and logging to ensure the temperature in the refrigerator is maintained between 35 degrees Fahrenheit and 46 degrees Fahrenheit, while keeping the freezer as low as -13 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Comprehensive reporting detail on a monthly basis in an easy to read layout. Corrective action history will also be kept.
- Reports can be set up to list your VFC Provider #, location name, lead contact, and phone number before sending the reports to your state.
- The system maintains and keeps track of temperature history even during power outages or in the event of a refrigerator/freezer failure. This information is crucial in determining the potency of your vaccine supply.
- You will receive immediate alerts via email, pager, phone call, text message or a call center during work hours and when the office is closed.
See the Future for Yourself
To get a peek into the future of vaccination and immunization technology, be sure to check out SensoScientific at the Passport Health Annual Conference in San Antonio, Texas – March 19-21, 2015 at booth five.